Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Friday, April 20, 2007

Almost at the end.

Since I'm winding down here on my guest posts at Design*Sponge, I thought I'd leave you all with my gratitude for all the lovely comments you posted and a bit of a source list of my favorite San Francisco haunts (in addition to the ones I've previously told you about). I've had a fabulous two weeks here, and wish I had time to post more (damn that 9-5 job!). I am so honored to have been invited by Grace. She really is my design blog hero.

I hope y'all will visit San Francisco one day and when you do, stay away from Fisherman's Wharf. Instead visit some of the places I will post for you tomorrow. I think you'll find they have a much better San Francisco vibe than any tourist trap could ever give you. It's a wonderful place to live, and to visit. Should you ever plan a trip here, feel free to write me and let me know what you seek. I'll be glad to help. Look for this post tomorrow. I had every intention of posting tonight, but I need more time to give you the list San Francisco, and you, deserve.
xo, Victoria (aka sfgirlbybay)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.