Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Monday, January 08, 2007

Greetings!


From the wet coast, or in other words, Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Thanks to Grace for asking me to guest blog here, I am thrilled and of course, honoured.

Being a graphic designer, I'm really attracted to typography, paper goods, art and photography. So I hope to post an interesting mix here with all of that in mind. As well, I plan on bringing some Canadian Designs to you that are really striking a chord with me right now along with a mix of indie/budget/crafty stuff I've happened upon as of late!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did finding them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay jan!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Marieke said...

Hi Jan, look forward to your posts here!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay Jan and YAY STUFF FROM CANADA!!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.