Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Swedish Jobs textiles


Here’s a hot tip from my dear Swedish friend Tina: Jobs is a Swedish company steeped in Swedish traditions, with some of the most beautiful classical Swedish patterns. Based in the deep woods of Dalarna [region of Sweden]. I think of Dalarna as the very core of Sweden and Swedish traditions.
These patterns remind me so much of Josef Frank, one of my favorite designers of all times! As well as one of the most influential designers in Swedish design history.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am lapping up all of these fabric posts! Thank you for sharing them! Amazing. A true sucker for color over here.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.