Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rikke Jakobsen Fine Bone China

It was so stressful to straighten out the kinks in the last post on Leo and Lelia that I needed to reward myself with a nice thought. Grace has mentioned Rikke Jakobsen Fine Bone China on d*s before, in particular some of the new lace designs available at Clio. I am a big fan of serving dishes, and one of the aspects of this Danish company's designs which attracts me most is the shape of the plates. I was really taken aback when they introduced their new pieces in late summer which include the signature 'oval' in individual and serving bowl sizes. These pieces were hands down the nicest, classiest, best tableware at Maison - Objet in September, offering also the best quality for price-- perfect for gifts, especially at Christmas.

b8

RJ084

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.