Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pixel

OK, so I have presented these weeks some design, some food, and well...here's the rest! (dysfunction!) I found a couple of other personalities willing to interview... just for some weekend fun before I say bye on Sunday. I hope you like him.

Yoda_small



Name: Pixel Wong Jackson
Breed: Boston Terrier
Birthplace/Date of Adoption: May 2001 in Cottonwood, California.
Average hours of sleep per day: Probably at least 16-20 hours. I’m so lucky!
Sun or Shade: Lots of sun!

Favorite piece of furniture. Wherever the sun lands, you’ll find me lying there. Sometimes it’s the top of the couch, sometimes it’s the bed, and sometimes there’s a sliver of sun peeking through the shades on the carpet.

Your first crush. Bucket… until I found out she was my sister.

One food you never want to find on your plate.
Chocolate

It might make you sound like a wimp, but you’re really scared of…
Bushes cut in the shape of animals or other shapes.

Film or TV program you could watch over and over.
I love the Frontline flea control commercial with the pug vs. the boston terrier. And guess who wins?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.