Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Niklas






As I was going through the catalogue for the BorĂ¥s Student Show, I got curious about the graphics...I managed to find the artist who designed the catalogue, Niklas. Here are some wonderful images from the catalogue, they look like still life creations that were built to introduce each category in the catalogue. I also included some of his other work. I was very drawn to the simplicity of the pink flower illustration, yet it is so detailed and complex. The pictures of the graphic ads on the tram are actually from my hometown of Gothenburg, Sweden. To learn more about Niklas visit his website right here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, i love the top flower illustration and the yarn photographs

fantastic work!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.