Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Friday, November 24, 2006

More tableware...

Ok, so I'm a sucker for serving dishes and plates! I admit it! And between this post and all of the previous posts on design*sponge on Rosanna Bowles, I think we've got her entire collection covered!! These are all good affordable gifts for yourself and a good friend (because you won't be able to part with them so you'll end up buying two)!

Twelve Days of Christmas Dessert Plates by Rosanna Bowles. (Unfortunately they are sold out and won't be available til August 2007, so you can get a head start on next year!!)

rosannabowles12daysofchristmas



Wine Tasting

info_wine-tasting




Ladies Who Lunch cup and saucer set for two

info_ladies-who-lunch



Cupcake dessert plates

cupcake lg



UK-based mail order catalogue Plümo also has some great items, like this Tea set:

plumoTeaformeset_352



and this Cake stand and the silver forks

plumoGlasscakestand_forks_352

1 Comments:

Blogger Marga F. Rosende said...

Beautiful!! I like plates and dishes too. I collect them, only one piece for collection.
You have an incredible openminded good taste. I love your blog.
Sorry for my rusty english again...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.