Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Montezuma's Chocolate

On my way back from meeting with Jonathan Levien and Nipa Doshi, I couldn't resist the temptation of stopping in the Montezuma's chocolate store in Spitalfields (right next to the market) to pick up a few gifts for my husband, an incurable chocoholic. There are no traces of the bar chocolate I brought back but there is still a tiny bit of this spicy drinking chocolate left. The truth is that I am not sure he got to taste very much of it because I drank it all. Unlike many other drinking chocolates which are just powder, this one also has flakes of chocolate mixed with red pepper. If you don't like the spicy kick, there are three other kinds, including with white chocolate! The cannisters make great gifts, or just give a box full of assorted gifts, no one will waste any time looking at the packaging! Organic, gluten free and handmade in Sussex.

montezuma

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must. Go. Here.

(A fellow Londoner) :)

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought some of this for a friend of mine. I'm really excited to try it!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.