Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Monday, November 13, 2006

Making a connection

Design, Food, and Dysfunction make the world go round…at least for those of us who assiduously read designsponge! During my time here over the next two weeks, through the mini-interview, I will present these “three layers” of daily life, focusing mostly on design, but also a small infusion of food and a sprinkle of dysfunction (which is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose!)

Each day, I will present a mini-interview with an established designer and one with a newer designer, with a few very important special guests here and there. I can’t say that there’s any particular focus except that the people who have agreed to share a bit about themselves and their work for this guestblog are really quite exceptional!

I am really very honored that Grace asked me to do this. If only she had asked me to go first, I wouldn't have such a high bar to get over...!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.