Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Jeremy Cole

[Unfortunately this post was removed at the request of Mr. Cole's office. They were uncomfortable with the personal criticism that they received in one comment below the post (In which Mr. Cole was called "rude" by a reader) and asked that it be removed. I personally feel that hearing opinions that you may not like is part of being someone in the public eye but I did not want to damage Kristina's relationship with any designer or studio. Had this been my post on the main site I would have left it up as I feel that opinions should be shared freely. But rather than delete someone's comment (which I would never do unless profanity was contained within) I decided it would only be fair to delete the post if they were that uncomfortable with it.

As a side note- I've had a number of things said about me personally all over the web (far worse things that being called "rude") and feel that taking criticism (true or not) is part of being in this industry. I apologize to Kristina for having to remove this interview- she did a wonderful job and I look forward to reading the rest of her interviews on Three Layer Cake.com
]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, some people don't realize that making a fuss over something so insignificant makes them look worse than anything someone else could say about them. A good lesson in how not to react to criticism. By the way your site is fabulous.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.