Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

1-2-3 Art

I saw this in Metropolitan Home over a year ago and thought the idea was fantastic since I LOOOOOOOOVE my dogs and I have absolutely no artistic abilities whatsoever! What could be better than having a paint-by-number on a real canvas of your pet? Or something else for that matter? Perfect as a gift or even for yourself! 123 Art, based in Louisville, Kentucky offers paper or canvas options and even accepts digital photography to make the outline. It's coded and they supply the paints. I think putting a big gaudy frame on it to contrast the artwork would be divine!

A sample of 123 Art work:

sample_Two_Cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.