Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

halloj

: : halloj

....following in the footsteps of two fabulous Swedish designer women, Frida and Karin is yes, another Swede. However, I am a Swede gone American. Living in Boston for five years, currently working in the city as an Industrial Designer.

My own blog, red.house, is where I dream about the perfect home [a red house in the Swedish country side] and everything else that I find inspirational within the realm of design.

I am so excited to be sharing some of my inspirations with all of you! Thank you Grace for this wonderful opportunity!

I am hoping to focus mostly on textiles, but there will also be some prints and illustrations in there from both sides of the Atlantic. : : enjoy : :

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Schwake said...

how nice! can't wait to see what you bring us...

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun Anna! am looking forward to your guestblogging!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press said...

How exiting, I read your blog, + now will you be in 2 places? or just at d*s for the week?
Either way, I look forward to reading about your finds!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.