Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

petra's studio


PETRA BORNER

1. what is your occupation?

i am an artist/illustrator/designer i guess

2. explain the background/story behind three of the items in your photo.
so, one of the most inspiring pieces in my studio is the green painting (which i am also doing some weird posing with) my friend neil gilks made for my birthday last year. the textile samples is what I am working on today. they will be part of an eclectic box of inspiration, in collaboration with my friend and textile genius daniel reynolds. colored paper is one of my favorite things, so i collect it wherever i go, new and old.


3. what are three of your favorite places for finding things for your home?

oh well, the best place for me to find treasures is at yearly flea-markets in the swedish countryside during the summertime.
myrorna (charity shop/ salvation army) malmoe- ystad vagen (sweden)
emmaus björkå (charity shop) kirseberg, malmoe (sweden)
columbia flower market has a tiny flea-market on a Sunday morning (london)


4. what are three things on your wish list?

i guess this is not the space for wishing for eternal love, happiness and peace..?
the soundtrack for the roy anderson movie 'en kärlekshistoria' ('a love story') from the 70's, which is a great and beautiful film.
coffee or and tea cups to go with my stig lindberg crockery collection, 'blomma' from the 30's (i have never seen them!).
a nice, big black chalk board for my studio, it seems fun to sketch ideas on.


1 Comments:

Blogger design*sponge said...

This is so great. I first saw Petra on your site Lena and it's so cool to see her here again. I am soo lusting after that green chair. So gorgeous.

Grace

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.