Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Friday, September 29, 2006

my top five; sept 25-29

like last friday i wanted to start today's posts with my friday flickr favorites.

today is my last day posting on the d*s guestblog ... it has been lots of fun! many thanks to grace for allowing me to crash on her blog for 2 weeks and thanks to you for checking out the art. today i'll post a few quick photo links & a few art links and then be off!
cheers all, mav


my friday flickr favorites:
~ beer and water
~ untitled
~ hiking {shown in this post; by maditi from germany}
~ i love film
~ plants in window

3 Comments:

Anonymous Karina/Fototiller said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your posts over the last two weeks!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

hi mav,
love your flickr faves. i've so enjoyed your posts over the past 2 weeks. such beauty! xox shari

6:54 AM  
Anonymous maditi said...

thank you - danke schön :)

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.