Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Friday, September 22, 2006

my top five; sept 18-22

on my blog on fridays i always post a list of my top five friday flickr favorites from the week. if you don't have a flickr account you might think about getting one. i just love the community as well as the opportunity to have a window into the human condition from all over the world! so i wanted to start my photography friday with my five friday flickr favorites for this week {these are photos that i just adore and i came across during or around this week} ... hope you enjoy them as well.

~ nurk2006_09_L03_print
~ n.33 (chocolate)
~ perfect day
~ peach parfait {featured in this post by the talented kimicon out of japan}
~ by the clouds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.