Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

kitty genius / ashley g.

another etsy favorite is the talented ashley g. out of st louis. regarding her work she says that the characters i create, whether monsters or little girls, are simple, humorous, empathetic, and a little bit pathetic. she sells all of her prints for $20 and occasionally puts original art into her shop. i really dig it all and think it's work bookmarking under ART! featured in this post are a print entitled li'l' bandits {above} and an original painting entitled us, {below}. i have li'l' bandits myself and the bright yellow and black are just fantastic in person. see ashley g.'s entire selection right here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kathleen said...

So glad you are including Kitty Genius. I love Ashley's work. I just bought one of her tiny originals last week. I also have "come on in green." I love them both. I may be starting a collection...

6:39 AM  
Blogger susan said...

we love ashley at artstream too and carry two exlusive prints she made just for us. i couldn't help myself when i found her - and bought a bunch of her originals. this girl is one to watch!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.