Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i heart polaroids


i have a soft spot for polaroids. i take quite a few myself and have found many other kindered spirits along the way. i can remember some of the images that have inspired me like breaking by jimbus or beauty longer by ali or this entire set by maditi.

well the very talented artist lisa solomon is offering her jolly polaroids {shown in this post} as dye sublimation prints right here. prices are $50 for a single, $75 for a diptych, $95 for a triptych and as a special for d*s readers lisa is offering 15% off if you email her directly to place your order. take a look at these fabulous bits of art close up right here.

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

i love polaroids! great post- great links! thank you! :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Lola is Beauty said...

I love maditi's polaroids too - I can't stop favouriting her pics!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous maditi said...

thank´s for including me :)
I just love the collage of lisa´s amazing polaroids!!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Katey said...

Oh I'm obsessed with polaroids. Vintage ones are the greatest. I just started a collection! :)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.